2.5D shooter/platformer Lockdown Protocol goes completely free (Video)
After one year and several updates since the initial release, Lockdown Protocol is now available completely free of charge.
Lockdown Protocol is a score-oriented 2.5D shooter/platformer game with multiplayer support and built-in level editor.
You are a lone scientist in a research facility on automatic lockdown. Fight your way out, collect bigger weapons on the way and blast your enemies into pieces! Beat the high-scores in single player levels or challenge your friends to a multiplayer deathmatch!
– Smooth old-school shooter gameplay in atmospheric platformer environments.
– 25 single player levels to play and compete for the highest scores.
– 7 multiplayer levels for brutal deathmatches.
– Built-in level editor for creating your own levels.
– Local split-screen and network multiplayer support.
The game is available on Windows and Linux.