An alien encounter with Knotmania living puzzle creatures: 2 Think Games launches its first puzzle arcade game on App Store (Video)
Featuring an innovative approach to puzzle game, Knotmania will be available on the App Store from January 26th in 35 countries in Europe and North America and in Australia and South Africa with a price of $2.99
Knotmania is a 3D arcade puzzle game about the exploration of an alien structure of rooms inhabited by the “Strings”. The Strings knots emit energy that runs the structure, in order for the exploration to go on, one needs to stop the energy by unravel the knots.
The core mechanic centers around a unique gameplay mixing puzzle and arcade, where the puzzle itself is a living creature. The player need to master his multi-touch skill for stilling the rebel Strings in order to untangle them. The setting is made by abstract geometry rooms and the 3D soundscape by Fractures Audio immerges the idea of an alien environment.
• 76 rooms and knots each flavored with unique concept, atmosphere and music.
• dynamic sounds effects by Fractures Audio: create a soundscape that reacts to your play.
• procedurally abstract geometry rooms
• procedurally generated knots
• innovative gameplay: the puzzle is a living creature
• in-house physics simulator of knots
• AI for behaviors
• Arcade Mode: the time is limited! Use fewer gesture for a better score
• Physically realistic realtime soft shadows.
• Share Progress on Social Networks: Twitter, Facebook.
• Sync progress across all your devices using iCloud
• Compete with your friends on GameCenter in 3 leaderboards: Score, Levels, Golden Tangle
• Upcoming Zen Mode
• Indie Prize Selection – Casual Connect Amsterdam February 2016
• Very Big Indie Pitch Selection – Helsinki 2015