Bombing Busters to be released on PS Vita in Europe on October 28th!
Sanuk Games is delighted to announce that Bombing Busters will land in the European PlayStation Store for PS Vita on October 28th. It will be released in America at a later date.
Have a blast! Bomb oodles of nasty critters in a series of 30 wicked mazes! Defeat hellish bosses in heroic fights! Play solo, or with friends in merciless battles! Embark on a hilarious journey with the witty Dr. Wallow to conquer the galaxy in this explosively fun arcade game!
· 5 picturesque worlds with 30 wicked mazes.
· A large bestiary of critters to blast.
· A multitude of items and power ups to collect.
· 5 hellish boss levels whose punishing difficulty will only be matched by the satisfaction you’ll get once you beat them.
· Over 10 minutes of caustic comments from Dr. Wallow, voiced by David Goldfarb.
· 7 famous pieces of classical music electronically butchered by Samuel Safa.
The game offers a single player adventure and an online multiplayer mode (although, for online multiplayer, a PS4 is required to host the game).
Previously released as “Bombing Bastards” on Wii U and on Steam, the game got a bunch of good reviews. “Being bad never felt so good,” WiisWorld.com titled, giving the game 86/100. ““I had a blast playing it and I feel that anybody who is up to the challenge will as well,” said AlwaysNintendo.com in an 8.5/10 review.
Bombing Busters is priced at €6.99 / £5.79, and is a cross-buy with the PS4 version.