The Book of Unwritten Tales 2 Now Available on Wii U
The Book of Unwritten Tales 2, the critically acclaimed sequel to the popular point-and-click adventures from Bremen developers King Art Games, is now available on Wii U.
The Book of Unwritten Tales 2 for Wii U is now available in retail outlets and the Nintendo eShop for EUR/USD 19,99.
About The Book of Unwritten Tales 2
In The Book of Unwritten Tales 2 the player controls four different characters in a lovingly created fantasy world, and must solve some tricky logic puzzles in classic point-and-click style. The thrilling story and the usual BoUT humour with its numerous nods to fantasy elements and colourful characters guarantee over 20 hours of fun gameplay.
· From the makers of The Book of Unwritten Tales: The Critter Chronicles and The Raven: Legacy of a Master Thief
· Epic fantasy story with over 20 hours of gameplay
· Classic BoUT humour packed with references to The Lord of the Rings, The Hobbit, Harry Potter, Discworld, Game of Thrones, WoW to name a few
· Hundreds of crazy, surprisingly logical puzzles
· Four playable heroes
· Projection-mapping technology combines the great features of 2D and 3D
· Orchestral soundtrack with all the classic and many new works