Butcher, Platform shooter launches on the Nintendo Switch
Test your reflexes and dip Joy-Cons into the red pool in the 2D tribute to the Doom series from the makers of Soldat.
BUTCHER is a blood-soaked love letter to the cult classics of the genre, developed by the studio behind Soldat and King Arthur’s Gold. The game has released on Nintendo Switch.
As a cyborg programmed to eradicate the last remains of humanity, your sole purpose is to well… annihilate anything that moves. Grab your weapon of choice (from a chainsaw, through shotgun, to grenade launcher) and kill your way through underground hideouts, post-apocalyptic cities, jungles and more. And if you’re feeling creative, there are plenty other ways of ending your enemies’ misery – hooks, lava pits, saws… no death will ever be the same.
BUTCHER’s main features:
– Ultra-violent uncompromising carnage in the spirit of Doom and Quake (chainsaw included).
– Release your inner artist, paint the walls with (permanent) blood (up to 4 million pixels available to be painted per level).
– Use the environment (saws, hooks, lava pits, animals and other) to brutally dispose of your enemies.
– Put your reflex and patience to the ultimate test.
– Choose from an array of weapons (featuring classics like chainsaw, railgun and the deadly grenade launcher).
– Soak in the dark atmosphere reinforced by a wicked, heavy soundtrack (while you kick corpses around).
– Die painfully: melt in lava, become piranha food, get crushed by heavy doors… and more!