Champions and Challengers – Adventure Time is on the App Store and Google Play
Independent mobile game developer, YesGnome, in collaboration with Cartoon Network, today announced Champions and Challengers – Adventure Time, a tactical role-playing battle game based on the network’s hit series, Adventure Time, is now live on the App Store and Google Play. In the game, players can battle with and against their favorite Adventure Time characters.
In Champions and Challengers, the evil Dice Lord has kidnapped the beloved Adventure Time characters so it’s up to you to help them. Players will control strategic battles against the Dice Lord to recapture their favorite heroes and baddies—then rank them up to unlock cool new abilities. Battles are fought in real time, with intuitive gesture controls and turn-based RPG-style combat. Players can discover and upgrade character synergies to build a perfect team to take on the Dice Lord’s deadly and dangerous challenges.
- Collect over 70 Champions: Play as heroes and villains from the Adventure Time Multiverse, including Finn, Jake, Princess Bubblegum, BMO, Fionna, Cake and many more!
- Real-time Tactical Battles: Command your team in epic battles using intuitive gesture controls
- Fight through 12 Episodes: Complete over 120 battles—then take them on again in hard mode for extra rewards!
- Turn-based RPG Combat: Develop a winning strategy to crush opponents by summoning attacks—and bust out special Tricks and Artifacts for bonus damage!
- Compete and Cooperate: Battle other players to rise up the leaderboard in the PvP Arena and participate in live events
- Build the Ultimate Team: Assemble a squad of champions and challengers; each champion has a unique set of powerful attacks and players can combine character abilities to smash enemies
“Adventure Time fans will have a great time engaging in epic, turn-based RPG battles as they take on the Dice Lord to save Finn and his friends,” said Sridhar Muppidi, CEO of YesGnome. “We’ve enjoyed working with our partners at Cartoon Network to infuse Champions and Challengers gameplay with Adventure Time’s signature charm and humor, as it’s a great fit and offers tons of fun.”