Cities: Skylines – Xbox One Edition Now Available
Paradox Interactive and Deep Silver announced the release of Cities: Skylines – Xbox One Edition, the award-winning management game. Tantalus Media has tailored Cities: Skylines – Xbox One Edition for intuitive play with the Xbox controller, allowing players to build and manage everything from small towns to massive metropolitan cities using an accessible layout. Along with the core Cities: Skylines game, Cities: Skylines – Xbox One Edition also includes Cities: Skylines – After Dark, the game’s first expansion, which adds nightlife and tourism options to the expansive feature list.
Cities: Skylines – Xbox One Edition introduced Xbox fans to the best-selling management game, also available for Windows, Mac, and Linux PCs.
Cities: Skylines – Xbox One Edition features:
- Build the city of your dreams: Plan road networks, bus lines and parks. Bring on a smog-filled industrial revolution or create a quiet beach town ideal for tourists powered by renewable energy. Bring education, healthcare and safety to your citizens. Build it your way.
- Multi-tiered and challenging simulation: Playing as the mayor of your city, you’ll be faced with balancing essential requirements such as education, water, electricity, police, firefighting, healthcare and much more, along with your city’s economy. Citizens within your city react fluidly, keeping you on your toes with ever-evolving demands.
- Extensive local traffic simulation: Managing traffic and the needs of your citizens to work and play requires the use of several interactive transport systems – use careful road planning alongside buses, trains, subways, and much more.
- Districts and policies: Be more than just another city hall official. Create a car-free downtown area, assign free public transport to your waterfront, or ban pets in suburbia. Designate parts of your city as a district in order to set policy at the local level, and give different parts of town their own personalities.
- After Dark included: Watch your city become an entirely different place at night: a day-night cycle has your citizens seeking out places to unwind after work. Add in new policies and zones to create popular hotspots and provide enough taxis and trains to get to and from the clubs.