Cross-platform shooter Critical Missions: SWAT Lite available on the App Store
Critical Force Entertainment has released a free lite version of their popular cross-platform shooter Critical Missions: SWAT on the App Store. Critical Missions: SWAT is a cross-platform FPS MMO where players are able to compete equally with each other between web and mobile platforms. The free version of the game on Google Play store has earned over 6 million Android downloads since its launch on Google Play store in June 2012 and currently the game has over 200 000 daily active users from web and mobile platforms.
Critical Missions: SWAT Lite arrives to Apple’s App Store similar to the paid premium version of the game that is currently available on the App Store. The only difference is that Lite version includes only Single Player game mode while Premium version has also Multiplayer mode included. Critical Missions: SWAT Lite is available free of charge for iPhone, iPod touch and iPad devices worldwide through the App Store in the Games category.
Critical Missions: SWAT Lite Key Features:
– 3D First-Person Shooter
– Single Player Mode: Player vs. Customizable Bots (Terrorists, Zombies, Monsters)
– Smooth and Responsive Customizable Touch Controls
– Familiar FPS Game Types: Classic, Team Death Match (DTM), Zombie Survival
– Customizable settings: player HP, player speed, zombie difficulty, ect.
– Dozens of pre-installed and downloadable unique maps