Darkestville Castle, an adventure game, is out on Steam
Buka Entertainment and EPIC LLama released on Steam a classic point-n-click 2D adventure game Darkestville Castle. This is truly a gift to all who admire old-school adventure games! Game price on Steam is set at $14.99
Darkestville Castle is an adventure with a deep story, challenging puzzles, gallows humor and gameplay similar to the Monkey Island series. All these ingredients combined create the captivating atmosphere which is going to blow you away!
Darkestville Castle won a well-deserved Best Narrative 2016 award on the Casual Connect, Best Game in the Show at Awesome Games Awards 2017 and was also nominated for Excellence in Narrative at DevGAMM 2017!
- Point-and-click adventure classics in the same vein as Monkey Island and Day of the Tentacle.
- Lots of Tim Burton-esque gallows humor.
- Funny characters and charismatic protagonist.
- Dozens of carefully designed levels.
- Quirky and trendy visuals.
- Numerous puzzles.
- Captivating story.
- More than 7 hours of exciting gameplay.
- Violence, horror and death-free adventure for all ages.
- This Game has been awarded with an INDIE PRIZE as the BEST GAME NARRATIVE.
Darkestville Castle background:
Like any decent demon Cid spends his nights performing all kind of evil deeds to the peaceful people of Darkestville. Little does he know that his old arch enemy is about to change his life forever. Live the adventure of Cid, the demon of Darkestville, a laid-back being of pure darkness that will see his evil routine life disrupted by The Romero brothers, a group of demon hunters hired by Dan Teapot, Cid’s arch enemy. Follow Cid through an epic quest full of danger, intrigue, and ridiculous premises.