Doctor Kvorak’s Obliteration Game will be released on July 26, 2017
Cambridgeshire based independent family games studio Freekstorm have today revealed that their devious single player puzzle adventure Doctor Kvorak’s Obliteration Game will be released on 26th July 2017 for Windows PC, the HTC Vive and Oculus Rift, for $19.99.
The Obliteration Game tells the story of a dastardly deity and an episode of his deadly galactic game show. Controlling all three talented contestants, players must pit their wits against the Doctor himself, an immortal trickster who will challenge and ensnare them every step of the way. Win fame, fortune and fantastical prizes, but all is not what it seems, for losing risks the very annihilation of your world.
Obliteration Game features:
- Play the ultimate game in the galaxy – defeat dangerous traps, solve complex puzzles, rescue your friends and save your world from certain doom
- Control three individual characters, each with their own special power, who must work together to outwit the evil Doctor and win fabulous prizes
- Collect weird and wonderful artefacts to unlock skins for your contestants
- Create and share your own maps using the comprehensive level editor, fully integrated into the Steam Workshop (PC Desktop and HTC Vive)
- Follow a fully crafted story told over fifteen challenging game zones, with unique dynamic camera view allowing you to play from different perspectives both on PC Desktop and in VR
- Explore the deepest philosophies of a washed-up galactic game-show host and solve the mysteries of life itself
- Also featuring a glamorous rhyming Space-hen