Endless Dungeon: Dragon Saga” can now be downloaded from the Google Play Store
Good news for IDLE RPG fans and gamers: The brand new mobile IDLE RPG is now available in 140 countries’ Global market with 16 languages: “Endless Dungeon: Dragon Saga” can now be downloaded from the Google Play Store.
“Endless Dungeon: Dragon Saga” has been co-developed with FUNPLE STREAM in Tokyo and QUANTUM BIT in Seoul. Based on the 16 languages support, simple game control with various contents and attractive game story, “Endless Dungeon: Dragon Saga” is aiming the global gamers’ interest.
“Endless Dungeon: Dragon Saga” has been developed as top quality of mobile IDLE RPG and providing excellent game contents and easy system for the convenience of the user.
- Character collection: over 40 various characters collecting and upgrading.
- Time loop: endless time loop to get a time stone for the character growth.
- Item crafting: easy collecting of resource during the gameplay and simple crafting method.
- Offline mode: user can proceed a game even in the offline after running a game.
- PVP & PVE: various dungeons and boss raid, ranking based user competition in the arena.
Also, the game story of “Endless Dungeon: Dragon Saga” is providing additional fun and interest to the user. The poor family’s young Knight apprentice ‘Arthur’s journey for the glorious heroic victory with his friends has described in the game story pleasantly.
Moreover, “Endless Dungeon: Dragon Saga” is free to play and gives no stress even to the non-paying user. With these user-friendly game service, FUNPLE STREAM is going to proceed various launching event for the user.
- Playable boss monster gift event: to the user who successfully defeated boss monster ‘the red dragon: Crimson Eye’ by order of arrival.
- Cash item discount event: 20% of discounts to the user who purchases all cash item
- Boss raid reward ticket event: to the user who collects an alphabet of FUNPLE within the game.
- In-game community event: the operational in-game event provides throughout “FUNPLE Story”, the in-game community.