FRIMA STUDIOS PULLS BACK THE CURTAIN TALENT NOT INCLUDED IS COMING TO XBOX ONE IN 2017
Frima’s humor-filled action-combat platformer game Talent Not Included is coming to Xbox One, the all-in-one games and entertainment system from Microsoft, in early 2017.
THE IMPORTANCE OF THE COUCH
As developers, we really care about the comfort of our players.
So, naturally, we wondered:
– What would two people need to fight an enemy together?
– What’s missing in the game?
– What isn’t an armchair, but almost?
To all these questions, we found one answer: a couch. The PC is an awesome platform, don’t get us wrong. But… who sits on a couch when gaming on a PC?
The solution seemed obvious: the game needed to be ported to Xbox One. A big TV screen, a controller for everyone, a good old couch, and voilà! Zordok, Derp and Kevin better watch out, because, as the unknown saying goes, “Well seated are the victorious.”
TIPS ‘N’ TRICKS
• Enjoy a good fight while sitting cozily next to your ally
• Sit down, relax, and let yourself slip into a madcap theatrical universe
• Laugh comfortably
• Enjoy the cylindrical scrolling platforms
• Did we mention the part about being well seated?
PLATFORM AND PRICE
Xbox One, $12.99