Full Mojo Rampage launches on Steam this Thursday, May 8th, 2014
A co-op roguelike that features Voodoo, gods, and more rum than you can shake a doll at!
Do You Voodoo?
Full Mojo Rampage is a roguelike game taking place in the confines of the Voodoo reality. In this realm only the most powerful rites can provide a safeguard against evil.
Currently available as an Early Access title, the full game will officially launch on May 8th, 2014 (Steam, Humble Store, Windows).
Find Your Mojo!
You are a fresh Voodoo apprentice, hungry for knowledge in all things powerful. Through serving the Voodoo Gods known as “Loa,” you will gain their favor and trust in your quest to become a full-fledged Voodoo master.
Your first quest is in the service of the mighty Baron Samedi. Samedi is known for his love of women, good tobacco, and drinking more rum than any human or Voodoo God. In his drunken glory he ruined an otherwise safe ritual, and now hordes of enemies are entering the world. He has appointed you the great honor of cleaning up after him.
· Play with up to 4 friends in an online co-op match or challenge them in VS modes (Capture the Flag, Deathmatch or King of Mojo).
· Explore four different game modes, including: Campaign, Daily Quest, Survival, and Survival Unlimited.
· Uncover mojos in your adventure! Mojos are enchanted Voodoo items with unique properties, both beneficial and harmful. By visiting shrines, you can also form pacts with Loa to become more powerful, but be warned: Some Loa are known to play devious tricks on adventurers!
· Explore randomly generated levels filled with secret rooms, shrines, vendors, mixing rooms, and more in vivid 3D.
· Worship only the most fascinating Loa. Did you know most of the Voodoo gods are obsessed with the finest women and even finer rum?
· Music composed by Alistair Lindsay (Prison Architect).
· Uncover Easter eggs from our favorite games!
· Dying is not an end, but a means. In this world, death is around every corner—but do not fret: It is the path to a stronger Voodoo soul. Any gold and experience you earn will persist with your character through death itself. Use this gold and experience to buy new pins and the favor of Loa to progress through even harder challenges!
· Mac and Linux versions are in the works, with possible PlayStation®4/Xbox One versions in the future, depending on demand.
· Website: http://www.fullmojorampage.com
· Trailer: http://youtu.be/4DzEueInItY
· Teaser: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pA_ZLLqe2U4
· Steam: http://store.steampowered.com/app/225280/
· Humble Store: https://www.humblebundle.com/store/p/fullmojorampage_storefront