Gobliiins Trilogy now available on Android
DotEmu, developer and publisher specializing in modern releases of beloved retro games, proudly announces that Gobliiins Trilogy is now available on Google Play. Gobliiins Trilogy is a compilation of three games including Gobliiins, Gobliins 2 and Goblins 3. Released successively one after the other from 1991 to 1993 on PC, thoses point’n’click classics are now available on Android in a new version specifically enhanced for mobiles & tablets.
In the first game, play the adventures of Oops, Asgard and Ignatius (also known as Dwayne, Hooter and BoBo in US) who are looking for a remedy to cure the king Angoulafre. Each character has specific abilities so you will need to play with them alternatively to succeed all the different levels. In the second game, you have to find and free the Prince and, in the third one and certainly the funniest, you face a conflict in the Kingdom. Except that you will fall in love and then being bitten by a werewolf…
Funny and mysterious adventures, original puzzles, colorful game with cartoon graphics, Gobliiins Trilogy offers you hours of fun at your fingertips!
• New interface specially redesigned for mobile & tablet
• Two control modes: «Touch » and «classique »
• New gameplay adapted to the touch
• Choose between original graphics or video filtering (for rich, smooth graphics)
• « Hotspot » system: highlight interaction areas if necessary
• « Hint » system: progressive hints on player’s request
• Original soundtrack
Download Gobliiins Trilogy on Google Play for $2.99 / 2.69€