Guardians of Ember leaves Early Access on Steam
Heroes from around the world, grab your sword! Guardians of Ember leaves Early Access and offers not only an action-packed playground for fans of MMORPGs who waited it out so far but also new challenges for the existing community such as nightmare mode for dungeons that adds a new layer of replayability with unique rewards. Other new features include a group finder and re-worked XP sharing for groups.
Old heroes and upcoming squires profit from the new guild skill system by upgrading their guild and unlocking fourteen special bonuses to give guild members that extras boost for that impending boss fight or monster brawl. The boosts range from additional critical damage through reduced item repair costs to extra regeneration. Players who haven’t joined a guild by now should take the opportunity to make new friends or become guildmaster themselves so as not to miss out on these special bonuses.
Since the start of Early Access in December 2016 the development team adjusted many features based on the community’s feedback. Besides new content in the form of three new acts and a sixth character class, the game introduced the Horde Mode in which players try to survive against ten massive waves of enemies and receive special honor points that can be exchanged for rare materials for crafting unique high-end gear.
Guardians of Ember is available in German, English and Spanish on Steam
About Guardians of Ember:
Developed by the hardcore gamers at Runewaker with their proven track record in the genre (Runes of Magic, Dragon’s Prophet), Guardians of Ember is a unique combination of Hack’n’Slash combat and full MMORPG with a focus on near endless character optimization.
- dual class system: choose a second class after reaching level fifteen
- nearly unlimited character optimization: a total of four races, six classes, 300 active and seventy-two passive skills
- extended PvE action: randomized dungeons with individual difficulty settings
- deep crafting and enchanting systems: design your perfect equipment
- housing system: decorate your own home with hundreds of interior items and hire house sprites for bonuses
- engaging questline with over hundreds of missions plus daily missions
- various PVP options: fight in 1vs1, 3vs3, 5vs5 – ranked and unranked matches
- Horde mode: fight with four additional heroes against 10 waves full of enemies
- Fully localized into English, German and Spanish – French coming soon