Hatsune Miku VR, a Rhythm Action game
Degica Games and Crypton Future Media announced that the Windows PC VR game featuring the famous virtual singer Hatsune Miku is now available on Steam.
Hatsune Miku VR is a Rhythm Action game for VR, that lets you play in virtual space to the songs made by talented creators all over internet. Just touch the notes that come out to the rhythm! This game also includes a Music Video mode, that lets you relax and enjoy watching Hatsune Miku singing and dancing to the songs.
- Ievan Polkka (by Otomania)
- Singularity (by keisei)
- Amagoi Miseinen (by Wada Takeaki ‘Kurage P’)
- Sharing The World (by BIGHEAD)
- Ghost Rule (by DECO*27)
- Senbonzakura (by 黒うさＰ)
- Hibikase (by Giga)
- SLoWMoTIoN (by PinocchioP
- DLC coming soon!
- Rhythm action game using VR controllers
- Hit each note while enjoying Miku’s original dance routines!
- Eight songs with two difficulties for intense (no really, it’s a workout!) dance action (more planned to follow after release)
Game available in English, Japanese, French, Italian, German, Spanish, Korean, Russian, Portuguese, and Chinese