Highway Blossoms Now Available on Steam (Video)
Yuri-themed visual novel invites players to experience the American Southwest by taking the road trip of a lifetime
Sekai Project, a publisher and licenser of Japanese new media and electronic entertainment, in partnership with Alienworks, is pleased to announce that highly-anticipated visual novel, Highway Blossoms is now available on Steam for Windows PC, Mac, and Linux.
Developed by Alienworks, Highway Blossoms is a short yuri-themed story set in the American Southwest. After an old gold rush miner’s journal is discovered, supposedly detailing where he hid parts of his treasure-trove, a nationwide craze begins as would-be prospectors try to solve its clues and strike it rich.
Amber couldn’t care less. Wandering the desert in a recently-inherited motorhome, she mourns the loss of her grandfather – indifferent and unaware to the frenzied hunt happening around her. It’s not until she meets Marina, a young hitchhiker lost in New Mexico that the two girls get swept up in the rush.
A tribute to music and Americana, Highway Blossoms is a linear visual novel experience. With an emphasis on romance and adventure, the title is sometimes somber and sometimes silly. With the release of Highway Blossoms, Alienworks hopes to deliver a title that both long-time visual novel fans and newcomers to the medium can enjoy, as well as a fun contribution to the yuri genre.
Highway Blossoms Features:
· Beautiful grand vistas of actual landmarks that can be seen throughout the western United States in 1080p detail.
· An enchanting original soundtrack with 26 tracks featuring the works of Anna Logue, Jake Abernathie, Able Kirby, and other friends of Alienworks. Sounds right at home on your in-dash cassette tape player.
· A wide variety of in-game accessibility options.
· Unlockable alternate content via multiple playthroughs.
· Steam Trading Cards and Achievements.