Life Is Strange: Complete Season out now on the Mac App Store
Feral Interactive announced that Life Is Strange:™ Complete Season, the complete first season of the critically acclaimed, award-winning episodic adventure game, is out on the Mac App Store. Developed by DONTNOD and published by Square Enix on console and Windows PC, Life Is Strange: Complete Season is a beautifully written five-part adventure with an innovative take on story-based choice and consequences.
Set in America’s Pacific Northwest, Life Is Strange: Complete Season follows the story of Max Caulfield, a photography student who discovers she can rewind time. When Max saves the life of her best friend Chloe Price, the pair find themselves investigating the mysterious disappearance of fellow student Rachel Amber, uncovering a dark side to life in the picturesque seaside town of Arcadia Bay.
Life Is Strange: Complete Season contains the full story:
- Episode 1: Chrysalis — When Max returns to her hometown and reunites with a childhood friend, she discovers a disturbing new ability.
- Episode 2: Out of Time — Max and Chloe experiment with time travel at Blackwell Academy.
- Episode 3: Chaos Theory — Investigations into Rachel’s disappearance lead to dark revelations.
- Episode 4: Dark Room — Max discovers that changing the past can have devastating consequences.
- Episode 5: Polarized — Arcadia Bay faces a storm while Max faces the most agonising decision of her life…
The game is officially supported on the following Macs:
- All MacBook Airs released since mid 2012*
- All 13” MacBook Pros released since mid 2012*
- All 15” & 17″ MacBook Pros released since mid 2010 with a 512Mb graphics card or better
- All Mac Minis released since late 2012*
- All iMacs released since early 2009 with a 512Mb graphics card or better
- All Mac Pros released since early 2009
*HD4000 & HD5000 cards require at least 8GB of RAM
The following Macs are capable of running the game but do not consistently meet the standards required for official support:
- All MacBooks released since early 2016
To check your Mac model and when it was released, select About This Mac from the Apple menu on your menu bar.