Life is Strange, Episodes 4 and 5 available on iOS
SQUARE ENIX® announced that episodes 4 and 5 of DONTNOD Entertainment’s critically-acclaimed and award-winning narrative adventure game, LIFE IS STRANGE™, are available now on iOS. Experience the thrilling conclusion to the compelling, episodic story of LIFE IS STRANGE™ on iOS.
Discover one of the most celebrated narrative adventure games of all time, as Episode 1 of LIFE IS STRANGE™ is now free to play on iOS. All five episodes of the International Mobile Game Awards 2017 – People’s Choice winner, LIFE IS STRANGE™ will also be coming to Android during summer 2018.
Developed by Blackwing Foundation on Unreal Engine 4 for iOS players, the LIFE IS STRANGE™ in-game photo mode has been updated and enhanced, giving players the opportunity to photograph life in Arcadia Bay like never before!
New features to the LIFE IS STRANGE™ photo mode include:
- Easily cycle between Max’s skins and poses
- All-new “Selfie” mode, perfect for Blackwell’s selfie residents
- 10+ filters for a dramatic touch
- Make your own edits for every picture by adjusting the brightness, contrast, saturation, warmth, shadows and colours to nail every moment, perfectly
In episodes 4 and 5 of LIFE IS STRANGE™ Max’s investigation into the disappearance of Rachel Amber reaches a thrilling conclusion, while she learns that time is impossible to control. Meanwhile, Arcadia Bay prepares to weather a huge storm as LIFE IS STRANGE™ comes to a gripping and gut-wrenching conclusion.
A ‘Game Artist Award’* nominee, the full season of LIFE IS STRANGE™ is now available to download on iOS.
- International Mobile Game Awards 2018.
About LIFE IS STRANGE™
With high quality production values and a unique hand-drawn art style optimized for iPhone and iPad, LIFE IS STRANGE™ is a compelling, story-driven experience where choice and consequence play a key role in how the narrative unfolds. In LIFE IS STRANGE™, the player’s decisions have deep and lasting repercussions on the game’s narrative, its characters and the world.
- A beautifully written, modern adventure game.
- Rewind time to change the course of events.
- Multiple endings depending on the choices you make.
- Striking, hand-painted visuals.
- Distinct, licensed indie soundtrack featuring Alt-J, Foals, Angus & Julia Stone, Jose Gonzales and more.
Features Exclusive to Mobile
- Enhanced user interface for full touch screen integration.
- LIFE IS STRANGE™ iMessage Stickers.
- Share your game progress on social media and compare your story choices with friends.
- An all-new Photo Mode allows you to take pictures, modify them with filters and share them easily.