Life is Strange on iPhone and iPad
Square Enix announced that DONTNOD Entertainment’s award-winning, five-episode narrative-driven adventure Life is Strange is available on iPhone and iPad, setting a new benchmark for the adventure genre on mobile. This faithful adaptation of the original console game developed by Black Wing Foundation is now enhanced on iPhone and iPad, with Unreal Engine 4 with Unreal Engine 4 and features full touch screen integration, as well as exclusive Life is Strange iMessage stickers and in-game photo-mode, ideal for fans and newcomers alike.
Life is Strange has received critical acclaim for broaching mature yet relatable themes rarely addressed in videogames, and is now available to pre-order on the App Store. Episodes 1-3 of Life is Strange on iPhone and iPad are available, with episodes 4 and 5 to follow in Q1 2018.
Follow the story of Max Caulfield, a photography senior who discovers she can rewind time while saving her best friend Chloe Price. The pair soon find themselves investigating the mysterious disappearance of fellow student Rachel Amber, uncovering a dark side to life in Arcadia Bay. Meanwhile, Max must quickly learn that changing the past can sometimes lead to a devastating future.
With high quality production values and a unique hand-drawn art style optimized for iPhone and iPad, Life is Strange is a compelling, story-driven experience where choice and consequence play a key role in how the narrative unfolds. In Life is Strange the player’s decisions have deep and lasting repercussions on the game’s narrative, its characters and the world.
• A beautifully written, modern adventure game.
• Rewind time to change the course of events.
• Multiple endings depending on the choices you make.
• Striking, hand-painted visuals.
• Distinct, licensed indie soundtrack featuring Alt-J, Foals, Angus & Julia Stone, Jose Gonzales and more.
Features Exclusive to Mobile
- Enhanced user interface for full touch screen integration.
- Life is Strange iMessage Stickers.
- Share your game progress on social media and compare your story choices with friends.
- An all-new Photo Mode allows you to take pictures, modify them with filters and share them easily.
Visit the App Store to get your copy of Life is Strange