LIFESTREAM DEMO NOW AVAILABLE AND STEAM GREENLIGHT LAUNCH (Video)
A demo to the upcoming text adventure game Lifestream is now available for the PC. It allows players to play through the game’s entire prologue and is available for download at www.storycentricworlds.com/lifestream.html .
In addition, Lifestream has launched on Steam GreenlightTM. The game’s developer, Unimatrix Productions, is asking for the community’s help in voting for the game, which can be done at steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=639982476.
Lifestream is a haunting text adventure in which players take on the role of both Randolph and his son, John, in their search for an enigmatic realm known only as “the Lifestream.” The game represents the pinnacle of interactive fiction, combining classic room-based explorative text game mechanics with a stylish graphical interface and plenty of modern bells and whistles like pictures and sound. The result is an engine that looks and feels contemporary while remaining true to the essence of interactive fiction.
Full Game Features:
· Explore multiple detailed locations, including a quaint Victorian home and small village church
· Enjoy over 150 pieces of original artwork
· Solve a multitude of challenging puzzles
· Interact with a variety of interesting characters
· Play as two separate protagonists across two time periods
· Unlock 30 achievements to view a special post-game bonus scene
· Experience an emotional, hour-long soundtrack
· Play 8+ hours of content with over 65,000 words-the text equivalent of a full-length novel!
Lifestream is the first in a series of games from Unimatrix Productions that utilize a new game engine, Storycentric Worlds, which promises to revolutionize the genre of interactive fiction. Lifestream comes out in April 2016 and will be released for the PC, iOS, and Android.