Mac version of *Anima: Gate of Memories* (Video)
Anima: Gate of Memories, the popular third-person action RPG by Spanish team Anima Project, will be released on Mac along with the game’s official soundtrack on October 28th. This will coincide with the Steam Halloween Sale, when the game will receive a 25% discount.
Published by BadLand Games, Anima: Gate of Memories captivated audiences earlier this year with deep characters, a lengthy storyline, and fast-paced, anime-styled action. The soundtrack’s use of elaborate themes and epic feel proved to be the ideal match for the game’s two multifaceted lead characters, The Bearer and Ergo.
* Multiple endings: Your choices and actions will influence the journey and decide the destiny of the characters.
* Epic battles with formidable opponents: Challenge many legendary entities, each with their own special features and gameplay.
* Deep combat system: The combat system combines RPG elements with fast-paced action and spectacular attacks and spells.
* Unique locations: Travel through the tower of Arcane and the world of Gaia across stunning backgrounds and places.
* A huge world: You can move with great freedom, visiting different locations and having the option to always retrace your steps to revisit areas, discover new secrets, and unlock access to previously inaccessible places.
* Customizable skill trees: Enhance the abilities of The Bearer and Ergo by increasing their stats.
PRICING & AVAILABILITY:
Anima: Gate of Memories (PC & Mac) will be featured in the Steam Halloween Sale priced at $14.99/€14.99/£9.99. The official soundtrack by Damián Sánchez will be sold for $4.99/€4.99/ £3.99 and will arrive on Steam along with the Mac version on October 28th.