MagiCat launches on August 22, 2017 for Windows PC and Mac
The developer behind the hit zombie simulator Infectonator, Toge Productions, is ready to dash into indie game publishing with their first title, MagiCat, a game developed by Kucing Rembes, a solo indie developer from Surabaya, Indonesia.
MagiCat takes players on a quest to retrieve a stolen artifact and explore the astounding magical worlds of the MagiCat universe. Using the powers of dashing, high jump, and fireball, along with items that can be unlocked as the story progresses, players must help MagiCat regain his lost relic. Players will indulge in a memorable adventure packed with excitement and addictive gameplay.
The game features:
- Handcrafted retro experience ranged from the colorful pixelated art, nostalgic music, and classic platformer gameplay mixed with modern elements.
- World map with many secrets to explore.
- 63 levels spread across 7 worlds, each with their own unique boss battle.
- Gorgeous level design with a learning curve that will satisfy those that love to face challenges.
- Various unlockable skills and color schemes for the main character.
MagiCat launches on 22nd August 2017 for Windows PC and Mac through Steam.