MAKING OF ZOMBIE DRIVERTM VIDEO
It’s been almost five and a half years since Zombie Driver’s first public release on Steam. We’ve talked a lot about the many updates and platform releases that it received since that time, but we never talked about what was happening before the original December 4th 2009 release. Today we have a special video that highlights the most important milestones in Zombie Driver’s development from it’s initial conception in January 2009 until the Xbox One Zombie Driver Ultimate Edition release.
Making of “Zombie Driver”:
It was hard to compress so much history into a few minutes long video, but we hope you’ve enjoyed this ride down history lane. Zombie Driver was released on the PC, Xbox One, Xbox 360, PS3, Ouya and a special mobile version was also released on some Android devices. The game was also released in a physical box in 58 countries and so far sold over 600 000 copies on all platforms combined. It has been a huge success for our studio and we are very happy for all the support that we received from our fans.
We’ve been secretly working on our next game for over two years now and we can’t wait to announce it to the general public. Stay tuned for more information as we will be revealing our current project later this year.
We just released a free update on the Xbox One that adds new achievements and bumps the maximum Gamerscore to 2000.
Zombie Driver HD and Zombie Driver Ultimate Edition are on sale from March 10th to March 26th 2015 on the Xbox 360 and Xbox One at a 66% discount 🙂
About Zombie Driver™ Ultimate Edition:
New and specially improved version of the zombie smashing hit, exclusively for the Xbox One. Insane mix of cars, speed, explosions, blood and zombies! Fight through an epic narrative campaign or test yourself in the Slaughter and Blood Race modes. Engage huge bosses, save survivors, drive crazy vehicles such as a bulldozer, fire truck or even a tank and smash everything in your way. Take part in the Blood Race tournament – chase other cars and take them down without mercy on brutal racing tracks. Jump into the Slaughter mode and survive as long as possible on specially crafted arenas. Experience super smooth gameplay at 60 frames per second and extra crisp visuals. Zombie Driver Ultimate Edition includes all DLC content that was ever created for the game.
– Epic story campaign with 31 diverse missions featuring boss fights, night missions, special vehicles and more…
– Blood Race mode with 36 unique events offering the best arcade racing experience in 3 distinct game types:
*Race – classic racing spiced up with guns and loads of zombies
*Eliminator – take down as many vehicles as you can before the time runs out
*Endurance – there is a bomb on your car and its ticking. Race through checkpoints to extend your time
– Survive endless zombie waves on 9 twisted slaughter arenas
– Drive 15 insane zombie killing machines including a school bus, a fire truck, a bulldozer or even a tank
– 9 different upgrades, which can transform an innocent Taxi into a Chariot of Death
– Vehicle mounted weapons including miniguns, flamethrowers, rocket launchers or even dual railguns
– All weapons have 3 upgrade levels which come with unique features
– Dynamic combo system with tricks to help fight off the hordes of zombies
– PhysX by NVIDIA