MXGP – The Official Motocross Videogame – pre-order bonus revealed
PQube are pleased to announce the pre-order bonus for MXGP – The Official Motocross Videogame. The only game based on the official FIM Motocross World Championship – for PlayStation®3, PlayStation®Vita, Xbox 360® video game and entertainment systems from Microsoft and Windows PC® – and developed by Milestone Italian studios.
Fans who pre-order MXGP from GAME in the UK will receive an exclusive limited edition book – detailing the tracks in the game, as well as giving a sneak peek behind the scenes for the game’s development – detailing the lengths that developers Milestone have gone to, to ensure it’s the most authentic representation of motocross ever seen in a videogame.
MXGP – The Official Motocross Videogame features:
· All the riders, bikes, manufacturers and sponsors of MXGP – to fully capture the ambience of the MXGP season.
· Revolutionary dual-stick controls, allowing you to manipulate the bike and rider simultaneously, for unparalleled depth in handling and physics.
· Brand New Career Mode – allowing you to chart your journey from rookie ‘wild card’ to seasoned professional.
· Real-time track deformation. Watch – and feel – the course change from lap to lap, where no two races are the same.
· Online multiplayer which allows you to easily find races against players at your skill level.
· Adjust every aspect of the bike to best suit the courses conditions and your own play style.
· Depth of handling which allows players to express their own racing style. With no ‘correct’ way of riding – victory is entirely in your hands!
MXGP – The Official Motocross Videogame represents a huge leap forward for motocross videogames – striving to achieve the maximum level of authenticity and features that MX fans have been waiting for.
The Limited Edition MXGP Book is exclusive to GAME and is available by pre-ordering here:
MXGP – The Official Motocross Videogame developed by Milestone Studio for PlayStation®3, PlayStation®Vita, Xbox 360® and Windows PC®, is out on Friday the 28th of March 2014
PQube Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/pqube
Pqube Twitter: @pqubegames
Pqube Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/PQubeGames