Pauli’s Adventure Island is heading to iOS and Windows 10
Stop mechanical monsters from ruining your island home in the retro platformer PAULI’S ADVENTURE ISLAND – launching on iOS and Windows 10 Tuesday, July 18.
Hop, dash, fly, and float in this charming side-scrolling platformer that harkens back to the days of Super Mario Bros. and (why not?) Bugs Bunny Birthday Blowout.
Bunny buddies Pauli and Gemmi discover that their beloved island has been overrun by mechanical monsters determined to build an enormous, exclusive resort. Now it’s up to Pauli, Gemmi – and you! – to do something about the invaders. Dash through more than 30 unique levels across 4 spectacular worlds. Explore rolling hills, mysterious forests, dark caves, and ancient temples to collect the stars scattered throughout – and help Pauli and Gemmi stave off those evil machines!
* Classic platformer: Dash your way through a fun, 2D side-scrolling world.
* Choose your hero: Play as bunnies Pauli or Gemmi!
* Unique worlds: Explore 30+ levels across 4 sprawling worlds.
* Epic challenge: Battle menacing enemies and avoid treacherous obstacles.
* Achievements: Earn and unlock coveted achievements.
* Precise controls: Customize in-game control settings.
PRICING & AVAILABILITY
Pauli’s Adventure Island will be available on the App Store and Windows Store Tuesday, July 18. The game will also have a major content update on Google Play at that time – with additional sound effects, enhanced world map graphics, and an extended storyline. The App Store and Google Play versions will be free-to-play with one $1.99 in-app purchase that removes ads. The Windows Store version is a premium app that will be available for $1.99.