Return to the Deserts of Kharak with the Soban Fleet Pack
Blackbird Interactive and Gearbox Entertainment are proud to announce the new SOBAN FLEET PACK, coming to players of Homeworld: Deserts of Kharak on March 22, 2016.
Priced at $6.99, players will get access to new units, weapons, and more through this DLC pack. The new content can be purchased here – http://store.steampowered.com/app/433241
THE NEW DLC PACKAGE CONTAINS:
HOMEWORLD: DESERTS OF KHARAK – SOBAN FLEET PACK
Kiith Soban are a highly respected force within the Northern Coalition. Although their tactical prowess is renowned, it is their ability to leverage advanced military technologies to deliver devastating long-range attacks, disrupt enemy movements, and manipulate the battlefield that has made them one of the most effective fleets to enter the battlefield in years.
This fleet pack will add the new playable fleet, Kiith Soban, to multiplayer and skirmish modes in Homeworld: Deserts of Kharak. The Soban Fleet includes an all new CARRIER, RAILGUN, BASERUNNER and BATTLECRUISER.
· New Soban Carrier Captain VO
· New Soban voice processing
· Unique Soban Textures for all units
· Microwave Emitter – a new top tier weapon that will deploy deadly microwave radiation to a targeted area, damaging any enemy units while they’re in the AOE field.
· Armed Logistics Modules – Soban armed logistics modules have a short-range defense system that slows and damages nearby enemies. Additionally, the Soban Carrier can redirect power to increase launch distance, rate-of-fire, and damage capability of these modules.
· Defensive Railguns – The Soban Carrier does not use smaller calibre point-defense cannons. Instead, it has railguns for defense.
· Multi-Phase Railgun Turrets – Soban Battlecruisers have been outfitted with dual railgun turrets in place of standard cannons.
· Targeting Jammer – A new ability that allows Soban baserunners to disable weapons in a target area.
· Mark Target Ability – Soban Railguns can paint a target within range, helping friendly units to do more damage while the mark is active.