Somewhere: The Vault Papers, Investigative text adventure game on iOS
Independent developer studio Norseman Interactive and publisher Playdius announced that Somewhere: The Vault Papers launches today for iOS platforms. Available today exclusively on the App Store and coming soon to Android devices, Somewhere: The Vault Papers is a modern-day interactive text adventure that finds players assisting Cat, a whistleblower under fire as her investigation threatens to uncover a major conspiracy. With insidious forces at work to silence Cat, danger lurks around every corner as players provide assistance with real-time text messages. Find clues on the web and help Cat make the right decisions as she digs deeper and comes closer to uncovering the truth.
Somewhere: The Vault Papers Unique Features Include:
- Real-time: Stay in real-time communication with Cat over the course of her investigation, lasting several days.
- Branched story: Player choices will lead to significant changes to the story with multiple endings
- Solve puzzles: Players must use their wit to find clues on the web to assist Cat in-game
- Rewind time: Experiment with different story outcomes by rewinding time
- Dynamic sound: Immersive sound ambiance brings Somewhere: The Vault Paper’s moody atmosphere to life
- No ads and no internet connection required
Somewhere: The Vault Papers is currently available to purchase on the App Store for iOS devices. Players interested in playing the Android beta, can join directly through Google Play.