Soulless: Ray of Hope, A psychological puzzler platformer
Meridian4 and Frisky Fatal bring you Soulless: Ray of Hope, their enigmatic indie 2D puzzle platformer developed by two Serbian high school students and greenlit by the Steam community. Soulless is set for release on October 18 on steam for Windows, Mac, and Linux, with more info here.
“We’re thrilled to be bringing this awesome indie game to the market,” says Jeff Giasson, founder of Meridian4. “Soulless was a real labour of love by two talented young developers, and it shows in every little detail as well as the powerful story.”
Follow the ray of hope in a world of darkening silhouettes as you help Elin save his friend and face his deepest fears. Immerse yourself in Elin’s childlike wonder, and witness each new puzzle, secret, sin, or dilemma unfold to discover the truth behind this shadowy world.
Key Game Features
– Travel through beautiful handcrafted environments in this imaginative, psychological indie 2D platformer
– Challenge yourself with intricate puzzles, cryptic bosses and refreshing gameplay
– Confront the seven deadly sins, secrets, dilemmas and atmospheric perspectives
– Explore this rich and mysterious world of silhouettes with an epic original soundtrack
– Come back for more: with three different endings to uncover
– Experience a deeply moving personal journey of hope…