Super Lumi Live, a challenging 2D precision platformer game is available on Steam
Flying Interactive proudly announces Super Lumi Live, a challenging 2D precision platformer game is available on Steam on September 5th, 2017 at 10:00am PDT for $9.99, €9.99, £6.99.
Developed by Gemi Games and published by Flying Interactive, Super Lumi Live is a deceptively simple yet challenging neon platformer with refined controls, a wealth of hidden depth and diverse challenges. You have to navigate through 60 unique levels, each containing optional collectibles and routes that unlock extra levels.
– Fast, fluid movement with simple and precise controls.
– Virtually no waiting/loading time to promote a speedrun friendly experience.
– Speedrun, obstacle progression and exploration focused level design.
– 60 traditional sized levels across 6 different worlds.
– Unique bonus levels that rotate gravity.
– Time targets, collectibles and secret exits.
– Fun and upbeat electronic music with bright beat-matched visuals.
– Replays and Ghosts.
Art & Music:
The graphics are a traditional 2D side-scroller with a gameplay focused neon aesthetic. It uses hard edges, bright colours, CRT effects and bloom to produce a retro neon look.
The music was created using synthesisers to compliment the visuals, and are catchy to create a fun and upbeat experience. Each world has 1 or 2 of its own music themes.