Super Phantom Cat 2 launching August 17, 2017 on iOS
The wait is almost over: The official sequel to Super Phantom Cat is set to arrive on iOS – August 17, 2017.
Super Phantom Cat 2 introduces upwards of 15 characters with unique personalities, worlds to explore, levels to beat, and all-new parkour gameplay. The Phantom World saga continues with the story of Ari and his little sister Ina, who encounter a giant robot while on a stroll across a deserted land. Mesmerized by the immense creature, they get distracted – and a mysterious gang kidnaps Ina. Ari must now do whatever it takes to rescue his sister and bring her home!
* Immerse yourself in stunningly beautiful worlds with adorable characters.
* Explore 4 different chapters with 7 levels – with a whole new chapter on the way.
* Collect 15 unique playable characters.
* Unleash brand new “Penta Phantom Powers” – such as Plant, Blink, Ice, Resize, and Smash.
* Experience classic hardcore platforming gameplay on your mobile device with intuitive controls and a modern interface.
* Enjoy social options such as the ability to climb the leaderboards, send rewards, and share replays via ReplayKit.
* Save progress and continue playing across multiple tablets, including Apple TV.
* Coming soon: Challenge your friends and players from all over the world in competitive multiplayer mode.
PRICING & AVAILABILITY
Super Phantom Cat 2 will be available on the App Store this Thursday, August 17, 2017. The game is free to download and play – and it will include in-app purchases. The Android version will be released in a month or so.