The Darkside Detective on the Nintendo Switch
Detective McQueen and Officer Dooley are now going about their supernatural sleuthing from a Nintendo Switch! The release includes the game’s original 6 bite-size, spooky cases – with a free update from the Holiday case “Buy Hard” coming soon.
“We’re really excited to combine The Darkside Detective’s episodic playstyle with the Switch’s portability; we’re looking forward to people experiencing the game on buses, in boring meetings and while hovering over spooky toilets”, said writer Dave McCabe.
- Classic point and click adventure gameplay
- Retro pixel art with a modern twist
- OST by Ben Prunty (FTL, Into the Breach)
- 6 unique cases to solve, full of 90s pop culture references
- Includes one free curse-removal, up to and including mid-level witch hexes
About The Darkside Detective
Detective Francis McQueen is the lead investigator of the criminally underfunded Darkside Division. When evil darkens the doorsteps of Twin Lakes City – hell, even when it just loiters around shop fronts or hangs out in shady alleyways – he’s there, ready to investigate the cases that nobody else will. After an original release on PC, Mac, Linux and Ouija boards in 2017, this classic point-and-click adventure game has landed on Nintendo Switch.