Tilt comes to big screen as Tiltagon TV launches on Apple TV (Video)
Kiemura, a Finnish game company of a husband-wife team, is happy to announce that their super-challenging mobile title Tiltagon is coming to the new Apple TV on January 28th.
Tiltagon TV is the familiar Tiltagon experience on the big screen: Level mode with 10 nerve-wrecking levels, an endless mode with 2 difficulties, 36 unlockable ball shapes and more. The game uses Siri remote and players can choose between tilt and touch controls.
Tiltagon TV is out on January 28th with a price tag of $1.99 USD (1.99€ / £1.49).
– Level mode with 10 challenging levels
– Endless mode with two difficulty levels (Hard and Hard+)
– 36 unlockable balls such as skull, strawberry and football helmet
– Play with either tilt or touch controls
– Energetic EDM soundtrack by top Finnish EDM artists