Watercolors: The Journey on Android
Adonis Software is proud to announce that its follow up to the international smash hit app, ‘Watercolors’ launches for Android devices today! Watercolors: The Journey is an arty puzzle adventure in which gamers must guide Amelie on an epic journey from being an aspiring young artist to a master painter, discover challenging puzzles along the way in a world filled with color!
Watercolors: The Journey brand new Android version will feature all the new iOS content launching on 10th August, 2017. Both versions are free to download with IAP for hints and add on packs, Watercolors: The Journey proudly features no ads.
Experience the magical feeling of dragging and combining colours while keep your mind sharp as levels progress. Players must discover innovative strategies for completing each puzzle!
Watercolors: The Journey features:
• A unique experience! (REALLY!) – Colours have never been used quite like this in a game before!
• Contemporary graphics – clear, simple, yet visually engaging visuals will make gamers want to keep playing through puzzle after puzzle!
• Piano vibes – chillax to the soundtrack which will help gamers keep learning and playing at the same time!
• Never seen before features and unique puzzle mechanics! – Watch Amelie’s avatar during a level, her expressions will show if gamers are on the right track to solving a puzzle.
• Street Art or Art School? – Players get to decide Amelie’s story by making decisions on her journey.
• Colour blind mode! – Oh, and no worries if you’re colour blind. We’ve got that covered as well.
Watercolors: The Journey is available for Android devices from Google Play Store