Wordspionage – New Update Released!
Napland Games has released a new update of Wordspionage – a multiplayer, crossword-style game with exciting spy moves that let you gain advantages over your opponents. They’ve added a training/tutorial feature, improved the Special Operations (power-ups) distribution algorithm, tweaked the graphics, and implemented other minor fixes.
Wordspionage is gaining a steady and loyal following with its innovative twist on the word game genre. Special Operations push the boundaries of traditional board games and infuse new elements of strategy to a word game that’s been around for decades.
– Cover ID: Add a blank tile to your hand to make stronger words.
– Surveillance: Spy on your opponent’s letters to anticipate their next move.
– Misdirection: Shuffle the multipliers to confuse your opponents.
– Switch: Give one of your letters to an opponent and get their best letter in return.
– Flash Bomb: Destroy the multipliers for one turn to stop opponents from using them.
– Sabotage: Make your opponent lose half of their last turn score.
– Double Agent: Activate a sleeper agent who will steal half of your opponent’s last turn score and give it to you.
Gameplay Demo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2FcjES7vMRE