The Inner World Collector’s Edition Launching September 27, 2013
“A creative and amazing adventure, including a charming story, great voice actors and good puzzle design.” 86% PC Games Germany
September 19, 2013, Manchester: Merge Games, an independent publisher specialising in collectable games and digital distribution, today announced that a special boxed Collector’s Edition of The Inner World, a 2D adventure game from independent German developer Headup Games, will launch on September 27, 2013 for retail (PC/MAC).
The Inner World is a wonderfully twisted 2D point-and-click adventure game that takes place in Asposia, a land that defies all the laws of physics by existing in an enormous hollow space.
In the game you meet Robert – shy and naive, but with a heart of gold. He lives a peaceful life as a court musician in Asposia, the world’s largest wind monastery. Contrary to the laws of physics, Asposia is an enormous, hollow space surrounded by an infinite expanse of earth. The world’s air is provided through three wind fountains, but as one wind fountain after another starts to fail, Robert finds himself at the centre of the catastrophe. With the help of the mysterious thief Laura, his best intentions and no clue whatsoever, Robert sets off on an adventure to discover the secret of the wind’s disappearance.
· A story with more twists than an Asposian’s nose!
· Extremely funny dialogue thanks to bizarre and humorous characters
· A wealth of challenging puzzles and riddles
· A hand-drawn 2D stereoscopic world made with love and care
· An epic soundtrack
· The Boxed Collector’s Edition Includes: DRM free game, exclusive art card, sticker, soundtrack, digital ‘World of Asposia’ encyclopaedia and digital ‘Peck the Pigeon’ crochet pattern!
· Trailer: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UMjpKNNVw70
· Genre: 2D point and click adventure
· Release date: September 27, 2013
· Rating: PEGI 12
· Formats: PC and MAC
· RRP: £24.99