Gold Rush! Anniversary available for Mac and Linux
Following the recent launch of the PC version of Gold Rush! Anniversary, Kiss is pleased to announce the launch today of both a Mac and Linux version.
For the first time, both Mac and Linux gamers can relive one of the all-time classic PC adventure games – Gold Rush! With the launch of Gold Rush! Anniversary, this fondly remembered game has been completely re-developed from the ground up for Mac and Linux gamers to now enjoy. Experience the game for the first time with high-resolution graphics, speech synthesis, a superb sound track, modern user interface features and optimized game-flow to enhance the gameplay and interactions with other in-game characters.
Gold Rush! Anniversary takes you back to the year 1849, when gold was discovered in California – one of the most exciting times in American history. Experience life as Jerrod Wilson, one of the tens of thousands of American gold seekers (49 ‘er’s) as he travels on one of three possible routes from New York to the West and towards possible riches.
· Over 130 pre-rendered images and animated cut-scenes all in full HD
· Three different routes to the West – 3 adventures in one game!
· All new high quality voiceovers and re-recorded music
· Optimized game-flow minimizing dead-ends and random perils
· Two control mechanisms – the original parser controls plus an all new intelligent Point & Click control
· Historical map of the three in-game routes
· Over 90 previously unpublished original concept drawings from the developer of the 80’s classic original
Both the Mac and Linux versions of Gold Rush! Anniversary are available to download today.