Lollipop 3: Eggs of Doom Hatches on Google Play and Amazon App Stores!
Moonbot Studios’ finger-twisting new game, Lollipop 3: Eggs of Doom, is now available for free download in the Google Play and Amazon App Stores. Lollipop 3 was previously released for iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch, and this is Moonbot’s first release for both the Google Play and Amazon App Stores.
Play as the adorable Kitten of Splendor, one of the three chosen creatures of purest pureness, as an onslaught of eggs descends from outer space. With every finger and toe you have, you must catch and hatch the evil eggs before they land, turning them into creatures of happiness and spectacularity: flying tacos, bubblegum piglets and panda centaurs. If you drop the eggs, they’ll unleash an army of Meanie Men. Thieving carrots! Laser-eyed broccoli! Egg-scrambling ghosts!
Unlock upgrade capsules such as magnets to attract eggs, nests to collect eggs and rainbows to hatch eggs. Play in modes that shoot delicious biscuits, summon a queen of great wealth or allow you to hatch eggs turbo-fast. Discover new creatures and unlock the ultimate upgrade: the Eternal Lollipop of Joy!
Eggscellent game features include:
– Fast-paced, multi-touch, arcade-style gameplay
– Evolving mechanics that are easy to learn but difficult to master
– Upgrades and modes that can be earned or purchased
– Game Center achievements and Facebook leaderboards
– Adorable creatures brought to life by Moonbot Studios, the creators of The Fantastic Flying Books of Mr. Morris Lessmore, The Numberlys and Chipotle Scarecrow
For the latest information on Lollipop 3, follow the game online, Facebook and Twitter.