‘I am Weapon: Revival’ is a surreal twin-stick shooter that recently came out on Steam
A couple of days ago we released our new game called ‘I am Weapon: Revival’ on Steam in Early Access, and we’d like to introduce you to our work.
The game in a nutshell:
‘I am Weapon: Revival’ is a reboot of our first game ‘I am Weapon’ which inspired us to make ‘Guns’N’Zombies’. IaWR is an isometric twin-stick 3D shooter set in a surreal world full of the protagonist’s nightmares, where he has to break through hordes of evil clowns coming in all shapes and sizes in order to find his memories piece by piece. Some similar games are: Alien Shooter, Zombie Shooter, Hatred, and Crimsonland.
Main Features of the game:
– Nightmarish and mysterious world full of secrets.
– Hordes of cunning and bloodthirsty enemies.
– Unique terrifyingly evil enemies.
– Mysterious story.
– Big guns… A lot of big guns!
– Destructive fighting abilities.
– Variety of equipment, such as armour, minions, mines, and upgrades for it.
– Exciting tasks and quests will not let you to be bored.
– Battle events are randomly generated, you will not have two fully similar situations.
– Full controller support- Story developing both as the game goes along and every time a new memory is revealed.
Release date: October 23, current price: $14, platform: PC (later to be released for Mac and Linux)
Some links you might find useful:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=odAgiKmNXo8 – You tube video
http://store.steampowered.com/app/335700 – Our page on Steam