Ubisoft’s SIX Collection Chibi, a set of 5 exclusive figurines inspired by iconic characters of the Rainbow Six franchise.
In order to remain faithful to the iconic heroes of the franchise, Ubicollectibles & Ubiworkshop have teamed up directly with Ubisoft Montreal studio to create these figurines of 10cm each. The collection includes the following items:
- Eliza “Ash” Cohen – an attacking operator specializing in demolition. Using her Remote Breach, she can destroy anything and surprise her opponents.
- Monika “IQ” Weiss – an attacking operator specializing in electronic detection, meaning she can easily avoid all enemy traps!
- Gilles “Montagne” Touré – always goes ahead to cover his team. With his extendable shield, he can stop OpFor bullets during any siege assault.
- James “Smoke” Porter – a defending operator with a lot of courage and determination on the battlefield. He specializes in poisonous gas production and manipulation.
- Alexsandr “Tachanka” Senaviev – a defending operator, specializing in heavy weapon manipulation. He uses his favorite weapon, a RP-46 Degtyaryov machine gun, to annihilate the enemies.
By purchasing one figurine of the SIX collection, players will receive a unique code to unlock exclusive in-game content in reference to the charms that hang on the operator’s weapons.
These unique collector’s items will be released on October 3rd 2017.
About Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six Siege
Inspired by real-world counter-terrorist organizations, Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six Siege puts players in the middle of lethal close-quarter confrontations. For the first time in a Rainbow Six game, players will engage in sieges, a new style of assault where enemies have the means to transform their environments into modern strongholds while Rainbow Six teams lead the assault to breach the enemy’s position. Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six Siege gives players unprecedented control over their ability to fortify their position by reinforcing walls and floors, using barbed wire and deployable shields, laying mines and more, or to breach the enemy’s position using observation drones, setting charges, rappelling and more. The fast pace and uniqueness of each siege sets a new bar for intense firefights, strategic gameplay and competitive gaming.