Cosmic Trip is Coming to The Oculus Rift! (Video)
The funky team at Funktronic Labs are excited to announce their hit VR game, Cosmic Trip is coming to the Oculus Rift upon the release of the Oculus Touch controllers. Since releasing on Steam as an Early Access title on June 8th, Cosmic Trip has received 90% positive reviews, and one in ten vive owners have purchased the game.
The Rift version of Cosmic Trip will feature redesigned controls to match the new Touch controllers and will also support 180 and full 360 degree gameplay.
“We’re excited to bring Cosmic Trip to the Oculus Rift. Cosmic Trip feels as good as ever with the new Touch controllers.” Said Eddie Lee, Co-Founder and Programmer at Funktronic Labs. “We’ve wanted to bring Cosmic Trip to the Rift for a while and are happy to be able to give a new audience an opportunity to meet our friendly bot.”
About Cosmic Trip
In Cosmic Trip, you are placed on an alien planet, where you build structures, harvest resources and build your army of cosmobots to defend your base and launch assaults on the enemy. Ancient alien pylons on the planet form a network of base nodes for you to capture and push back the alien enemy forces in this intergalactic tug-of-war.
· Native VR room-scale RTS gameplay. Motion-controlled with Oculus Touch controllers.
· Strategically deploy your cosmobot forces to combat and to capture territories
· Equip futuristic VR weapons
· Manage and optimize your resource supply-line with harvesting cosmobots
· Build defensive structures and turrets to fortify your bases
· Gnarly tunes and groovy vibes