Dodo Master Released 13th Nov on Android
Dodo Master gets an update, a free version, and finally comes to android on November 13th.
Dodo Master was created to be a simple, classical platformer where players take on the role of a Dodo who has escaped from her mysterious captors to reclaim her eggs, journey through the deepest caves and the most terrifying dungeons while vanquishing rats, giant spiders and the most cunning of Dodo-trapping devices.
Dodo Master has already acquired a reputation for being challenging but fair. Players must explore a cavernous room of doors. Behind each of the twenty doors are the levels. Players cannot leave a level once entered unless it has been completed.
Each level is split into four sections giving a grand total of eighty unique levels that players must complete. Along the way players can unlock humorous bonus items in the form of hats, hoods and helmets.
There were a lot of requests from players to support gamepad/MFI controllers. This feature has now been implemented fully into the game for both iOS and Android versions. The touch controls have also been upgraded so players can now position the touch icons as they like.
The amount of supported languages has also increased. Previously only English, French and German were supported. A further seven languages have been added. Spanish, Italian, Portuguese, Russian, simplified Chinese, Japanese and Korean.
– Support for gamepads.
– Gameplay touch controls can be positioned as the player likes.
– 10 languages are now supported, English, French, German, Spanish, Italian, Portuguese, Russian, Chinese, Japanese, Korean.
– Free version containing a limited amount of levels.
– 80 uniquely crafted Levels hidden behind 20 doors.
– 20 unlockable bonus items to add humour and a customised appearance to the player.
– Richly detailed and textured sound design full of lots of subtleties that enhance the gameplay experience.
– No In-app purchases or advertisements.
Dodo Master is available for $1/€1/£1 from the Apple, google and amazon app stores.
There is a free version that contains a limited amount of levels so players can try it before they buy it.