DOUBLE DRAGON TRILOGY AVAILABLE ON ANDROID TV & discounted to $0.99 for a limited time
DotEmu, developer and publisher specializing in modern releases of beloved retro games, announces that Double Dragon Trilogy is now available on Android TV. A groundbreaking, uber-popular game upon its arcade debut in 1987, Double Dragon is the undisputed godfather of co-op beat ‘em all!
Enter Double Dragon Trilogy on your TV, a compilation including all three installments of the beloved arcade series: Double Dragon, Double Dragon 2: The Revenge, and Double Dragon 3: The Rosetta Stone. The first one begins with Billy and his brother Jimmy, two martial arts experts, in a mission to rescue Billy’s girlfriend, Marian, who’s been kidnapped by the Black Shadows Gang. All your favorite moves are here: punches, kicks, elbows, knees, head-butts and an assortment of not-exactly-street-legal weapons.
• Two game modes: “Arcade” (play the game from beginning to end and go for the high score) and “Story” (unlock new stages and achievements while playing through the game)
• Three difficulty levels: “mobile” (specially balanced for Android), “original” (similar to the arcade version) and “expert” (a real challenge!)
• Achievements & leaderboards
• Choose between the original 8-bit soundtrack and a brand-new remastered one!
• Play with a gamepad thanks to Android TV and Bluetooth function
SPECIAL SALE: Enjoy this classic for $0.99 on Google Play for a limited time!