NeuroVoider, twin-stick shooter on PS Vita
Playdius and game developer Flying Oak Games announced that the twin-stick shooter NeuroVoider is now available for PlayStation® Vita.
NeuroVoider is a twin-stick shooter set in a cyber futuristic world about brains shooting around evil robots with nuclear rocket launchers. Battle through the horde of vigilant robots, boost your mecha with the smoking remains of your victims, and defeat the master NeuroVoider to end this eternal war. Dive into a hack’n’slash rampage adventure, with a pinch of rogue-lite, and some permadeath!
NeuroVoider features include:
- Action packed top-down shooting. May include explosions.
- Procedurally generated content and hazards. Hope you don’t mind a few game overs.
- 8,736 unique enemies to blow up. Yes, we counted.
- Tons of loot to customize your character with. Explode your foes with that “double twin-plasma shotgun of father doom” they’ve just dropped.
- Gigantic bosses to challenge your bullet dodging skills. Chances are that they don’t fit on your screen.
- Powerful dark synth music by Dan Terminus. May your ears survive the beat.
After successful launches on Steam, PlayStation®4, Xbox One and Nintendo Switch™, PlayStation® Vita release marks the final launch for the outstanding twin-stick Shooter.