ROME: Total War – Alexander on iPad, July 27, 2017
Feral Interactive announced that ROME: Total War – Alexander, the strategy game based on the exploits of antiquity’s greatest commander, will be released on iPad on 27th July. Developed by Creative Assembly for Windows PC and brought to iOS by Feral Interactive, Alexander is the second standalone expansion pack for the critically-acclaimed iPad game ROME: Total War.
ROME: Total War – Alexander re-imagines the military feats of Alexander the Great, giving players the opportunity to:
- Lead the small Greek kingdom of Macedon in a spectacular campaign to conquer the Persian Empire.
- Engage in sophisticated turn-based strategy and real-time battles with thousands of units.
- Fight in colossal 3D battles as the most remarkable general of classical civilisation.
- Command over 50 units unique to Alexander, including Macedonian Companion Cavalry, Persian Immortal Infantry, Indian War Elephants, and Dahae Mounted Archers.
- Enjoy a host of features designed for mobile gaming, including intuitive touch-controls and mid-battle autosaves.
- Immerse themselves in high-resolution visuals optimised for the Retina screen of the iPad.
- Play the game in Russian, with full text and audio localisation.
ROME: Total War – Alexander for iPad will be available exclusively via the App Store for $4.99/£4.99/€5.49. A copy of ROME: Total War is NOT required to play Alexander, and there are no in-app purchases.
ROME: Total War – Alexander for iPad will require a first generation iPad Air or newer, an iPad mini 2 or newer, or any iPad Pro, and just under 4GB of free space to install. It will require iOS 10.2.0 or newer.