Watch Ann Takamaki’s Voice Actor Erika Harlacher Dive Into Persona 5 (Video)
It’s not every day you hear your own voice emanating from a game, but we invited professional voice actor Erika Harlacher to the ATLUS office to do just that! Well, not JUST to hear her own voice, but to play an important segment of Persona 5 that involves her character Ann Takamaki. Watch Erika as she attends class at Shujin Academy, venture into the Metaverse, battle evil Shadows, face down the sleazy King Kamoshida, and forge a contract with a special Persona…
AND THAT’S NOT ALL! No one appreciates the splendour of pleasing aesthetics and true beauty like Yusuke Kitagawa, so it was only right that we released a theme and three avatars that feature the artistic savant. Oh, and did we mention it’s free from today until 3/21? Download the theme and avatars now, and let the unrestrained elegance of codename Fox take hold of your PlayStation 4.
Persona 5 is a game about the internal and external conflicts of a group of troubled youth who live dual lives. They have the typically ordinary day-to-day of a Tokyo high-schooler – attending class, after school activities and part-time jobs. But they also undertake fantastical adventures by using otherworldly powers to enter the hearts of people. Their power comes from the Persona, the Jungian concept of the “self;” the game’s heroes realize that society forces people to wear masks to protect their inner vulnerabilities, and by literally ripping off their protective mask and confronting their inner selves do the heroes awaken their inner power, and use it to strive to help those in need. Ultimately, the group of Phantom Thieves seeks to change their day-to-day world to match their perception and see through the masks modern-day society wears.
Persona 5 will release on April 4th in the Americas and Europe, for PlayStation 4 and PlayStation 3. Pre-orders are now available at participating retailers for either version of the game.
· Persona 5 is the first numbered title of the award-winning franchise on home consoles since the PS2 generation.
· Fast-paced Japanese role-playing game mechanics, exciting action sequences, deep and engaging story.
· Vibrantly stylized characters, enemies, and environments, elegant anime-style cut-scenes.
· Soundtrack featuring the fresh sounds of acid jazz composed by the legendary composer Shoji Meguro.
· A standalone story experience that welcomes newcomers and veteran Persona players alike.