Hitcents and ThroughLine Games launched Forgotton Anne on iOS! Boasting iOS-exclusive bonus content, this award-winning 2D cinematic adventure is available for any iOS compatible mobile devices, with plans to release on Android in the near future.
Forgotton Anne takes place in a fictional world called the Forgotten Lands, a magical parallel universe where lost objects – everything from missing socks to discarded lamps – come to life, hoping one day that they might be remembered again and returned to the real world. You play as Anne, the enforcer who keeps order in the Forgotten Lands, as she sets out to quash a rebellion that might prevent her master, Bonku, and herself from returning to the human world.
Allowing that Forgotton Anne has been published on nearly every modern gaming platform, we have included unique iOS-exclusive features on the mobile version. A new menu item, titled Bonus Content, will offer achievement-based unlocks of never-before-seen concept art – 33 in total. In addition, this new version also offers Cloud Saving which allows users to access their save files across their iOS devices.
Awards and Nominations
- “Game of the Year” winner at Danish National Game Awards 2019
- “Game of the Year” nominee Nordic Game Awards 2019
- “Outstanding Achievement in Original Music Composition” nominee D.I.C.E. Awards 2019
- “Excellence in Visual Art” nominee Independent Game Festival 2019
- “Best Storytelling” nominee Golden Joysticks 2018
- “Best Story/Storytelling” and “Best Casual Game” nominee Game Connection Europe 2018
- “Game of the Year” and “Indie Game of the Year” nominee Coaching for Geeks Awards 2018
- “Best Adventure – Finalist” DreamHack Atlanta 2018
- “Finalist” IndieCade 2018
- “Excellence in Sound Design” and “Best of International Games” nominee Bitsummit 2018
Forgotton Anne is available in the Apple Store.