Industry Games, a game development studio focused on games for core gamers, today announced Kings & Heroes (http://store.steampowered.com/app/436560), the company’s first title. Kings and Heroes is an open world fantasy action RPG, which has been in production for the past 18 months at the Phoenix-area based studio. In the game, players can create their unique hero and play solo, or with a group of up to 8 players, to explore expansive dungeons and vanquish hordes of enemies. The quest for treasure, loot and glory will begin soon. The company looks to get the game into the hands of testers and then into the Steam Early Access program in the coming weeks.
“We’ve been working really hard to create a game that core gamers will want to play and make their own,” said Warren Weems, CEO of Industry Games. “We’re big fans of that classic roleplaying gameplay style, and that’s the feel we have with Kings and Heroes.”
“In Kings and Heroes, you can jump in and start soloing your way through the world, or you can grab some friends, group up, and run a dungeon,” said John Kenison, COO of Industry Games. “The world becomes more alive every day and we’ve got a lot of plans for where we’re taking the game through launch and beyond.”
About Kings and Heroes
Players start by rolling their character to determine their character’s core stats. Players then choose a race, class and alignment from a spectrum of shades of good and evil. They then enter the medieval fantasy town of Everdale and begin exploring and adventuring across an online world. Players will always have something to do with procedurally generated dungeons. They will be able to quest for new gear, loot and legendary items while conquering dozens of bosses and enemies.
• PvE Combat and up to 8 Player Co-Op Gameplay
• Randomly Generated Dungeon Adventures and Exploring
• Multiple types of adventures ranging from Crypt runs to Caves and Lava levels
• Multiplayer RPG with character advancement
• Huge world to explore
• More than 50 Enemy types to encounter and attack
• Gear, Loot, Gathering and Crafting
• 20+ Different Boss Fights at launch
• Distinct Game Areas including the swamps, desert, and tundra
• 5 Classes: Champion, Cleric, Ranger, Rogue, Wizard
• 6 Races: Dwarf, Elf, Goblin, Halfling, Human, Orc