Dime Studios launch latest party game, “Lethal Lawns: Competitive Mowing BLOODSPORT”, available on Steam (Windows, Mac, Linux).
ABOUT THE GAME
Lethal Lawns is the world’s first Competitive Lawn Mowing BLOODSPORT.
In this local multiplayer gardening fight club, players push lawn mowers around the field, earning money and fame from cutting down grass… and each other.
Lethal Lawns combines the relaxation of gardening outdoors with the hyper gratuitous violence of a gladiatorial bloodsport.
- Bounce-n-Joust with your opponents to outmaneuver them and mow them down, or ram them into hazards to knock them out of the game.
- 5 Unique Arenas that change up the layout of the lawns, and the ways to kill each other.
- 4 Game Modes with different victory conditions to keep the party going and the gameplay fresh.
- So Much Blood… you won’t be able to see by the end.
- Customizable Gameplay Options to experiment with in different combinations, so you and your buddies can find the most fun way for you all to play.
- Multiple Ways to Play the 2-8 local multiplayer with shareable gamepads, split keyboard and AI, for when you don’t have any friends around… or when you have too many
- Steam store page – http://store.steampowered.com/app/821570/