Shiver Games is proud to announce that Lucius II : The Prophecy will be released Friday 13th February 2015 on Steam for PC/Windows.
Lucius will cost $19.99 / 19.99 EUR on Steam store for Windows, while other platforms and distributors will be announced gradually over the upcoming months.
Lucius II: The Prophecy is a sequel to the notorious horror game Lucius, where players get to experience true evil in an atmospheric 1970’s setting. The game is a 3D splatter-adventure sandbox where you play as Lucius, the son of the devil, wreaking havoc on everyone in your path: taking the weak and punishing the wicked. The gameplay has been greatly revamped to add freedom, with more twisted opportunities for sinning and devastation than ever before
The story in Lucius II continues where the original game left off. This time around, the young boy Lucius emerges from the burning wreckage of his parents’ home as the lone survivor, unscathed by the flames and ready to repeat his ruthless slaughter. Lucius is taken to the psychiatric ward of St. Benedict’s Hospital by unsuspecting caretakers, where whispers of an ominous prophecy find their way to the boy’s ears. Lucius decides to act yet again to regain his lost powers. But little does he know of his new adversaries.
Lucius II Steam page:
· Lucius II has a unique twist where you play the bad guy and wreak havoc as Lucius
· 3D Splatter adventure sandbox that continues the story of the original game.
· Over 100 potential victims.
· Lucius can now explore a vast five-storey hospital and the small town of Ludlow.
· Homage to the classic horror movies. You can find references to different titles all over the game.
· Create your truly own, unique traps by using a complex combination system and various tools.
· Each level is its own sandbox where you can decide when, how and who to kill.
· Create your own unique Lucius by choosing your favorite supernatural abilities.
Official Site: http://www.lucius2.com/
YouTube link: www.youtube.com/shivergames